- The ASCS Carol Bothwell Library, an adoption-related library that houses over 800 resources. Postage paid to out of town members.
- Exclusive access to education and resources
- Information, updates and referrals
- Discounts on ASCS hosted conferences, workshops, and webinars
- Support groups
- Family events
- Voting privileges at the ASCS AGM
The DAO (domestic adoption orientation) program is a required first step in exploring the process of adopting a child through the Ministry of Social Services in Saskatchewan. The $125 fee includes a one-year membership. This membership option is for those who are seriously exploring adoption and wish to begin the domestic adoption process.
We encourage all families and individuals with a connection to adoption to enroll in our auto-renewal membership program to stay connected and involved with the adoption community within Saskatchewan. Auto-renewal will received that added bonus of a discounted membership.