Become a Member
There are many benefits to becoming an ASCS member.
As a member, you receive:
- Access to the ASCS Carol Bothwell Library, an adoption-related library that houses over 800 resources. Postage paid to out of town members.
- Subscription to the quarterly Adoption News magazine
- Information and Referrals
- Discounts on ASCS hosted conferences and workshops
- Support groups
- Family events
- Voting privileges at the ASCS AGM
To become a member, please download and mail in the membership form.
Memberships are $30 for one year and $50 for two years. Prospective adoptive parents who are going through the Domestic Adoption Orientation Program (DAO) will receive a FREE One Year Membership with their DAO Fee.